Tan Cang - Hiep Phuoc (TCHP) JSC was established on June 4th 2010. However, until November 26th 2013, Tan Cang – Hiep Phuoc Terminal started going under construction due to market conditions, planning of Ports and planning of Ho Chi Minh City.
The main shareholders of TCHP include:
1. Saigon Newport Corporation = 64%;
2. Hochiminh city Financial Investment Company = 20%;
3. Other shareholders 3 = 16%.
Construction of TCHP Terminal has a total area of 16.5 hectares, located upstream of Soai Rap River, 1.6 km away from SPCT. Because of its location at the confluence of Soai Rap River and Dong Dien River, the terminal will have advantage in vessels/ barges operation. The designed capacity is 650,000 TEUs / year, surface design is + 5.5 (sea charts), the construction is divided into 02 phases:
Phase 1: 12.07 hectares (completed in November 2014), including:
- 300m berth with 03 quay cranes, able to receive up-to-50,000-DWT vessels;
- 04 barge berths, 253m long, able to receive up-to-2,000-DWT barges;
- 73,608 sqm container yard;
- 5-storey office building of 2,305 sqm, 02 blocks, with 1 for Customs office.
Total investment for Phase 1: 1133 billion.
Phase 2: estimated starting time in 2nd quarter of 2015, including:
- 4.44 hectares of container yard and 180m berth;
- 8,580 sqm warehouse;
Total investment for Phase 2: 356 billion.
Thus from 2016, TCHP Terminal will have the following infrastructure:
- 420m berth, with 05 modern quayside cranes, able to receive up-to-50,000-DWT vessels; 253m berth for barges.
- 103,291sqm container yard, with 8 RTGs 6 + 1, 5 forklifts, 2 empty forklifts, 34 tractors.
- Management and operation system TOP X (RBS - Australia), synchronized with SNP facility, Shiping Lines/ agents, Customs.
TCHP Port is determined to be an extension of Cat Lai Terminal (transport time between TCHP and Cat Lai is 1 hour by barge), a satellite port of Cai Mep port in logistics service of SNP; a place to collect goods in the south of Hochiminh City and neighboring areas (mainly agricultural products, general goods) to replace agricultural Hiep Phuoc Port. At the end of July 2014, Tan Cang – Hiep Phuoc JSC has established “Tan Cang Hiep Phuoc Logistics” to connect with SNP’s logistics network to meet all customers’ demands..
Currently, TCHP Terminal has registered port code on UN / LOCODE as VN HPP. Customers can use this code to directly operate at TCHP Terminal.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Wang Yi Yong - Import/Export Director of Texhong Nhon Trach
Mr. Dang Quoc Tien - Vice General Director of Military Bank - MB
Mr. Hoang Trung Hai - The Member of the Central Party Committee - Deputy Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Mr. Nguyen Tuan Minh - The Member of the Central Party Committe, Secrectary of Party Committee of Baria Vung Tau
© 2014 - TAN CANG – HIEP PHUOC PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY   -   Address: Plot A9, Zone A, Hiep Phuoc IP, Long Thoi Commune, Nha Be District, HCM City
Fax: +84.028.3780.0926 - Hotline: 0963 738 748 or 0932 6789 89     Email: email@example.com
Back to Top