On 6 August 2011, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD JSC successfully hold the 2nd Anniversary to remark achievements during the first period of the establishment and development. Within 2 years, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD has constructed and operated 06 warehouses with total area of 106,000 sqm and reached the capacity of approximate 97 per cent
On 6 August 2011, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD JSC successfully hold the 2nd Anniversary to remark achievements during the first period of the establishment and development. Within 2 years, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD has constructed and operated 06 warehouses with total area of 106,000 sqm and reached the capacity of approximate 97 per cent. All the warehouses have been designed and constructed according to the international standard. To make cargo delivery more convenient in the warehouses, dock-leveler systems with the combination of higher and lower floor, have been installed. Along with these standard warehouses, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD also provides warehouses according to customers’ requirements but still follows the master plan.
In addition to the warehousing services, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD also provides logistics services such as freight forwarding service, transporting service, e-customs clearance, distribution service, stuffing of cargo and fumigation service to provide customers with door- to -door service and competitive prices.
In August, the warehouse throughput reached 58,175 tons, in which 46 per cent is from non-bonded warehouse, almost is the textile materials and the rest 54% is from bonded warehouse, almost is coffee bean, cashew nuts, plastic plywood.
With the total of 100,000 sqm, Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD continues marking the growth in August with the impressive storage capacity of 97 per cent. The new inbound cargoes mostly are FMCG, furniture and materials for export – processing.
To meet the high demand for warehousing and logistics services, the 7th warehouse with the area of 18,000 sqm in Phase I is under the construction. The fence has been completed and the warehouse is expected to put in operation at the end of this year. By the end of 2011, the general warehouse system with total area of 126,000 sqm in Phase II will also will have been completed. At the present, 06 warehouses with total area of 107,000 sqm of Phase 2 have been operated. The total warehouse system of phase 2 will be finished at the end of 2012 including 10 warehouses for agricultural products such as breeding food, coffee bean, cassava, tapioca, wheat flour, rice, and pepper, etc. At the end of 2011, there are 14 warehouses of phase 1 & phase 2 with the total area of 244 sqm will be put on operation in Long Binh ICD to meet the increasing demand of the peak season.
Please contact us if you have any inquiries:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Trang
Saigon Newport Corporation
Tan Cang – Long Binh ICD JSC
Tel : 0616 255 999 (Ext: 106) – Fax : 0616 501 826
Mp: 0989 226 931
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mr. Wang Yi Yong - Import/Export Director of Texhong Nhon Trach
Mr. Dang Quoc Tien - Vice General Director of Military Bank - MB
Mr. Hoang Trung Hai - The Member of the Central Party Committee - Deputy Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Mr. Nguyen Tuan Minh - The Member of the Central Party Committe, Secrectary of Party Committee of Baria Vung Tau
© 2014 - TAN CANG – HIEP PHUOC PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY   -   Address: Plot A9, Zone A, Hiep Phuoc IP, Long Thoi Commune, Nha Be District, HCM City
Fax: +84.028.3780.0926 - Hotline: 0963 738 748 or 0932 6789 89     Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top